Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eat & Enjoy!

I went to the grocery store to do my weekly shopping as I was comleting this assignment. Normally, when I'm not carrying 5 grocery bags, I can't wait to get up to the counter, pay, out the door, and rip the packaging open and start enjoying it. Today was a little different. I waited until I got home and unpacked all of my groceries before sitting down to enjoy my M&Ms.

I didn't share any of these tasty chocolate treats. I kept it all to myself and every piece was delicious. The combination of the sweet chocolate and salty peanuts definitely fills my craving for sweet and salty. I'm happy and in need of water, haha. Peanuts make my thirsty.

I'm holding off on the Starburst Jelly Beans for later. I look forward to having something sweet after dinner time. I anticipate I'll dive into that bag then and share it with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment