Sunday, February 13, 2011

Watch and See - Part 2

Its about that time! I need to make a decision and fast. My mouth is watering with all of this candy talk.



My $5 is spent and I ended up going with my go-to buy. I bought Starburst Jelly Beans and Peanut M&Ms. My decision making process came down to me always going back to what I know as familiar and what tastes good. I don't normally go outside of my norm when buying candy because I know what I like. I know exactly what these candies taste like, how it makes me feel (happy!), and that I'll be satisfied once its all gone.

2 comments:

  1. You say you always go back to what you know, what's familiar, because you know what you like. So how do new candies get your attention or become new favorites?

    Also, what could your old favorites do to become even better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New candies get my attention by having bright packaging and memorable advertising. I noticed that having memorable, creative commercials for new or old candies get me interested in trying them.

    ReplyDelete